|Market Date||Market Hours||Location||Application Closing Date|
|25 Sep 2022||9:30AM — 3:30PM||Goolugatup Heathcote, 58 Duncraig Road, Applecross||Closed|
|28 Oct 2022||4:00PM — 9:00PM||Perth Cultural Centre||Closed|
|06 Nov 2022||9:30AM — 3:30PM||Goolugatup Heathcote, 58 Duncraig Road, Applecross||Closed|
|18 Nov 2022||4:00PM — 9:00PM||Perth Cultural Centre||Closed|
|18 Dec 2022||9:30AM — 3:30PM||Goolugatup Heathcote, 58 Duncraig Road, Applecross||26 Aug 2022|
Perth Makers Market Applecross
- Coffee Vendor - 3m x 5m ($250.00)
- Food Vendor Standard - 3m x 3m ($300.00)
- Food Vendor Large - 3m x 5m ($350.00)
Perth Makers Market - Pop Ups
- 2022 Twilight Market Food Standard - 3m x 3m ($400.00)
- 2022 Twilight Market Food Large - 3m x 5.5m ($450.00)
All fees are inclusive of GST. You must provide your own complete set up for your stall as Perth Makers Market does not provide these items.
If you are applying for a stall as a food vendor you will need to provide legal documentation to market management, not City of Melville, via e-mail to email@example.com after you are accepted as a stallholder. The documentation you are required to provide is the following:
- Public Liability Insurance certificate of currency
- Food business registration with your local council
- Food Safety training certificate (if you do not have this is can be obtained online free of charge here)
- Other documents as requested by market management (for events not held within City of Melville)
How to Apply
You will need to create your own online business profile via our stallholder portal: https://marketlife.com.au/.
Once you have added all information and images, you will be able to apply for market dates in the section titled “Market Applications – Upcoming Markets”. Click on to the date you are interested in applying for, and then you can apply for the appropriate stall size and any relevant discounts. Once you have completed the application for that date, the date in question will move under the heading “Existing Applications”.
FAQs for Food Vendors
1. Do I need to supply my own gazebo?
Yes, you need to provide your own complete set up for your stall including gazebo.
2. Is there power available?
We do not offer powered stalls due to poor availability/access to power on site at Heathcote. If you require power in order to attend please include this information as part of your application. We have a limited availability to offer power in certain locations and do not wish to run into issues on market day with accepting stallholders who require power that we are then not able to accommodate. Please be aware that if you need power provided by Perth Makers Market in order to run your stall you are less likely to be accepted to our events due to this issue.
3. Can I peg my gazebo into the grass?
Under no circumstances can items be pegged/stuck into the grass at Heathcote. This is a very strict requirement by City of Melville and is part of our conditions in making use of the site. Your gazebo must be weighted with appropriate weights (proper weights that are strapped to your gazebo), items such as bricks placed on the base of your gazebo are not acceptable. This is a safety issue and should market staff find you non-compliant on market day you will be asked to take down your stall and leave our event. If you need advice on where to purchase appropriate gazebo weights please contact us.
4. I make cupcakes/cookies/baked goods, do I apply for a food stall?
Nope! We count pre-made food items as a standard stall type as we acknowledge it is a different type of business with a different price point to those making and serving food on market day. Just apply for a stall and select your category as “food, pre-made”
5. You only have two sized stalls for food vendors, 3m x 3m or 3m x 4.5m. My food van/truck is larger than this size, can I still apply?
Due to limited site size and the standard layout we work with we are unable to accommodate food vendors who do not fit within our standard stall sizes.